derek stanko hippie jumping isac ramirez-
its crazy that everyone likes this so much. thank yal again.
Jamal Smith- frontside tail slide
this is pretty old and I’m pretty sure I’ve posted it before.
Mikey Bock- back tail
Isiac Ramirez- boneless plant 360?
Derek Stanko- ollie
Reid Vaeth- front side ollie
Derek Stanko- nose grind
This should be us but you playin
This could be us but you playin. #FamilyPortrait #KanyeWest #KimK
Greg Mo- double hopping a fast plant
i think this is my fav
i think this is also my 4th time reblogging it
best post ever
reblog every time
i used this quote in my english essay and got bonus points holla @ me
Mexico’s ski racing uniform wins the Olympics.
As soon as I saw him I knew I had to know more about him. Besides having the best uniform, Hubertus von Hohenlohe, Mexico’s only athlete at the Winter Olympics, turns out he’s quite a character full of surprises.
- He’s a 55 year old German prince whose grandfather, Kaiser Franz II, was the last Holy Roman emperor. He was born in Mexico, that’s why he can represent the country
- He is fluent in five languages
- An artist himself, he friended Andy Warhol at Studio 54
- He is the heir to an automobile fortune. His father introduced Volkswagen into Mexico
- He is a musician who has put out eight records so far, including this 2013 track “Higher Than Mars”
- He will be the second-oldest winter Olympian in history when he hits the Sochi slopes in his mariachi-inspired uniform.